In changing times leadership matters
A very good inclusive leader whose presentations benefit from her authenticity.
- Do what is right – not what is popular or expedient. Model this as the shadow of the leader is huge
- Give your people two things – roots to grow and wings to fly.
- High performing teams have a restlessness
- Hear new ideas and unlock creativity. Listen first.
- Get your team to ask great questions. Tensions amongst her team unlocked by asking a series of great questions. Don’t try and solve it. Perfection can be the enemy of creativity
- Mistakes are learning opportunities.